You are here
Beauty in Balance
In today’s world we are presented with a plethora of beautiful women and men of all ages everywhere; even our parents are reinventing themselves. The big reason is baby boomers are innovators and do not want to age. This specific generation has brought and cultured plastic surgery and other inventions to the forefront to be the in thing to do. With that said, Generation X has partnered with the boomers to improve and learn, and have created easy techniques encompassing beauty and providing easy ways to achieve an instant lift to the face.
The fastest and best ways to achieve a fresh new fuller, plumper look to the face is through a number of plastic surgeons or dermatologists who may provide these treatments. I would highly recommend you get to know your doctor before trying any and see their documented work while you are receiving a consultation. I have seen and heard horror stories worldwide from too many treatments being administered at once, overselling the client and overpricing, to formulas that are not true to name. If your doctor is reputable, then you don’t have to worry as long as you know their history and move forward to a new you.
• Treatments such as Botox, Xeomin and Dysport use freezing muscle ingredients that have de-nerving agents that reduce the muscle activity that cause vertical and horizontal lines on the face. The goal is to limit muscle movement minimally to provide and give a lifting effect. Clients are so dependent on these wonderful treatments that they end up having expressionless, mannequin type faces.
• Restylane and Juvederm contour, volume and lift on a more superficial level for those that don’t need as much structural improvement especially for areas under the eyes and marionette lines.
• Sculptra is suited best for small amounts of volume loss for those needing some lifting. Multiple treatments are needed because they gradually work over a period of time with longer lasting effects.
• Perlane fills in deep thicker lines and folds. Due to its denser nature and thickness, it provides good lift to areas of the face, especially cheeks and lower parts of the face.
• Radiesse immediately smoothes out folds around the mouth and adds lift to the cheeks between the eyes and jowls. This long lasting filler is said to give a more lifted look.
The core elements to these injectable fillers are hyaluronic acid fillers which lift and plump by attracting water to the treated area. Collagen stimulating fillers create lift and new collagen for firmer looking skin. De-nerving agents can provide lift by temporarily weakening muscles that lead to movement in the face. Let’s face it, creating your inner and outer Vibe beauty really has its advantages by using some these medical miracles in moderation. These magical treatments allow individuals to look good and feel great about themselves, providing a newfound youth they thought they could never get back. Bravo to innovation in medical technology!
User comments posted on this website are the sole views and opinions of the comment writer and are not representative of Guardian Media Limited or its staff.
Guardian Media Limited accepts no liability and will not be held accountable for user comments.
Guardian Media Limited reserves the right to remove, to edit or to censor any comments.
Any content which is considered unsuitable, unlawful or offensive, includes personal details, advertises or promotes products, services or websites or repeats previous comments will be removed.
User profiles registered through fake social media accounts may be deleted without notice.